Roof systems will have an extended useful life of up to 50% longer if properly inspected and maintained. Our Roof Management Program has been in place for over 50 continuous years of successful service. This Program combines the best of our Architecture Department and our experienced roof staff.
Why do I need a roof management system?
- To allow the existing roofing system to serve a longer useful life
- To cut back on costly down time
- Safety issues: moisture entry is a hazard
- Energy: wet insulation is no insulation
- Saves you money!
What does a roof management program provide?
- Inspections by Professionals twice per year
- Written condition reports
- Facility roof plans drawn to scale
- Existing conditions photographs
- Solution recommendations/written budgets
- Preventative maintenance repairs
- 24/7 emergency response
To sum up the roof management program...
- Roof systems protect 95% of a building owners assets
- Roof systems are a relatively fragile component of a building
- The roof system shall be maintained on a regular basis
- Protects the owners investment
- Extends the useful service life of the roof
- Saves you time, energy, and money!